Spinach Artichoke White Bean Dip
- Makes: 12 servings
- Ready in: 30 minutes
- 1 15-oz can of cannellini beans
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup vegetable stock
- 1 9-oz bag frozen chopped spinach, prepared according to package directions
- 1 8.5-oz can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/2 cup romano cheese, freshly grated
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2. Combine cannellini beans, garlic, and vegetable stock in a food processor. Transfer to a large bowl and stir together with spinach, artichoke hearts, romano, and mozzarella. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3. Transfer the mixture to an 8×8-inch square baking dish and spread evenly.
- 4. Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly at edges and golden brown on top.
- 5. Serve with fresh-cut veggies or pita chips.